Friday, November 18, 2016

Young Trees


 Colin showed me a sketch he made.
I was like - wow, wow, wow!  So neat.

Okay, first of all, I did notice about "Buy" instead of "By" but it doesn't matter.
However, I am a tad concern about eh reversed 'm'............. I mean, when I was young, I had reversed 'a', 'b', 'c', 'p', 'q' but I don't think I made any reversed 'm'.............. do I need to be concerned?

Anyway, I was very excited about his sketch and started asking questions.
The zig-zags are cracks found on the pavement. there are pebbles and cement patterns on the borders of the pavement. The stick figuring are himself and I, me carrying a handbag with long strap. (cross body bags which I frequently use).

Then came the Trees. The tree at the bottom left is a young tree. It is being propped up by poles and sticks, held down by strings and rocks. Colin says this is what he has noticed when traveling on the school bus. Waaaa........ that's one observation I didn't think a kid would notice. Cool!


 this morning, I've started to take note of the poles that help straighten younger trees.
"11 style"
 tripod style

 tripod style

Buy Colin, for mummy.

2 comments: