Monday, November 21, 2016

Concert


 on way to rehearsal. the Papa sent us there.

 road works and all, ended up walking there from a distance as there was a traffic jam and road diversion.......

Since i had to prep myself for the night, i wanted to get a can of coffee.
peeped into my wallet's coin compartment, i had 85 cents. how to get the coffee for $1?
hum,,,, don't know what prompted me to stick the coins into the machine anyway.
perhaps i was 不服气 hence i tried even though i know i was short of coins.

Voila! besides the 20cents that i had just inserted, out came a 10cents & a 20cents! wow, so now i have enough coins to buy my coffee. magic from thin air. nice!

(the machine was either overloaded, or someone forgot to collect his change, more likely than it was magic)


Colin at dinner 

rehearsal from 3pm till.... 5.50pm!  
learn some resilience i guess.
had dinner (packed economical rice), some water, and toilet break.

Getting ready for his "big night", we were all excited.

He says the bow tie is for wedding while the neck tie is for work........ funny how kids theorize ideas. 


 wow..... 160 students, it was a feat mananging them.

The Yiyi & Ah Mah came to support.

after event 


 KiCo
the Jie Jie was very proud and happy for him. Whole night held his hand, walked together in happy strides. It was really nothing to shout about, his batch played the keyboard so-so only... but I guess it was encouraging for them. some other kids were very good at their performances.
 
 my mom, sis & KiCo

 after a long day...... 

 It was the school's 10th anniversary. 

Earlier on Saturday, Colin graduated from the junior class. 

Last night when we got home, I was surprised that Colin asked for individual piano & violin class.

He says he wants to learn both instruments.

Wow,,,,,, the power of peer learning???

I am really not sure if this will be a fad or is he really serious?

To nag at the sister is already so frustrating for me. I don't want to become a nuisance mom.

I guess I will go check out the group class for Suzuki violin for Colin. there's another M school at Parkway too but I think the fees are quite steep..............

Let's see how, I'll do some checks at various schools and then check if Colin's still interested before we do anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment