Friday, November 25, 2016

Exciting New Times

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, because you guys are my friends, I will share with you how excited I am. (can you feel it?)

I have long been a fan of renewable energy and now, in my course of work,we have linked up with an exciting new manufacturer. I can't tell you any details because we've signed a non-disclosure agreement. I can just tell you...... Think Tesla! (but in a much, much, smaller scale lah!)

This is Tesla's Powerwall ( batteries with harnessed power for your household consumption)
Tesla has also got the Solar roof tiles that are sleek and cheaper than traditional roofing.




For us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we're only beginning, but I believe we've got it.

Let's forge towards renewable energy! (using Solar and harnessed batteries) for our HDBs!


Time for me to research into these industries and do some work.
This is exciting new times for me!

To Solar and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment