Monday, November 21, 2016

Community Carnival

My colleague gave us two tickets to the carnival at Braddle CC.

If you know me........ I do not like crowded places and I do not like activities that involves long queues. But since I have always said I cannot impose my boring outlook onto my kids, I try to do what they would find enjoyable. So after class on Saturday, I've booked a car pool ride (with the App "RYDE") and hitched a ride from Thomson to Braddle CC (which is located in Serangoon Ave 3) for $7.


 Cotton Candy, melting away, literally flaking and it was raining candy drops.

 It was so funny. She won some prizes at the golf section...... the prize was 3-in-1 coffee sachets.
She asked what can she do with coffee!


 Ai yo....... the queue to the "Claw Machines" was darn long.... luckily we waited for about... 30mins before the crowd thickened. The people that came later, waited for like two hours!
That's totally madness.
For what?  I know there were lots of Pokemons-- Pikachus, Snrolax, Squirtle and Jigglypuff, but still,,, why wanna wait in line to try on a machine that obviously is a sucker.

Anyway, the Claw Machines were the hottest game stations.


Bouncy castles etc.
Bowling, Archery, Fire works. etc.


 Life size, gigantic Jenga blocks.

 Photo booth.
(and I had just learned from Kiki this joker's face is called "Troll")


It was late at night..... what time?  10pm the buses came for us.

There were ten chartered buses to ferry the residents that came from other CCs, ferry us back to where were came from. 

Then it dawned on me that we were at the Opposition's territory.We were at Aljunied-Hougang town council's territory. I felt like the PA gathered like-minded pro-PA residents to pay a visit to a "sick" relative...... hum, did I use a bad analogy.... hum...... but it (the effort) was done in good faith, nothing's wrong with that yah. You know, family bring cheer to each other mah. Visit each other some of the times 是应该的。I don't mean they are sick lah har, I think I should use the analogy of "House Warming" instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment