Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Year Ending.....

In our office, we got to do the annual stock-take at the end of the year, literally the last days of the year. Everyone feels kind of miserable being stuck in a situation like this. We see everybody else making merry, holidaying, and in contrast we are here trying to satisfy the auditors and hunting for any stock item that may have been misplaced. I do not complain because I've got two colleagues whose birthdays are on the 29th & 31st December, and they are here sweltering together. I think I would have been very miserable if it were my birthday and I had to do the DARN stock taking. So ya, I do not complain at all. 

To make ourselves less miserable, we go eat something together. And then come back and hopefully wrap up whatever we have to wrap up regarding stock. 

My office is a very unique team. We frankly do not see eye to eye but it has been like this since the Big Bang. If you view it constructively, it is not a bad thing. Because in most situations it take Ying & Yang to create movement and balance. Even my two bosses are as different as chalk and cheese. So ya, we agree to disagree and be harmonious when need be. So this is my unique office.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment