Friday, December 12, 2014

Mid Week

 On Tuesday, we had a violin make-up class and so I took a day off to bring Kiki for the class. In fact, there was another make-up class the week before but I wasn't able to spare the time due to our exhibition events.
My aunt Julie has been asking me repeatedly to go shopping with her cos she wants me to assess if the gifts she plans to buy would be appropriate for the receivers. My aunt scheduled for us to meet at 9 in the morning (!) to have breakfast before we head to the shopping centre. I asked the McCafe staff to design something Christmasty so my aunt can snap away.


 This is the first time I stood outside a glass door awaiting its opening. A very "aunty" thing to do -_-"



The Papa says Colin doesn't eat anything during breakfast. He just plays with the food.

Rolling good times 


I found an organic vegetarian stall at Roxy, it serves mainly Soya bean dishes with optional Tom Yam soup.
I was surprised to discover that soya soup tastes even better than regular milk soup. 
I've been there twice this week, I crave for hot soup given the cold evenings. If a thermometer could read the bones of my fingers, it would say "16 deg C", chilled to the bones.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish for this soup now. Cos it is less than 16 degrees outside and during the day, the bed rooms are around 17 degrees. Best temp to sleep is around 17 to 19 degrees over here. Crazy but it is what everyone says including medical professionals.

    ReplyDelete