Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Last Saturday

 I was playing with Colin in the morning when I saw that his car's wheels has no tyres on.
I don't know why this little boy removes all the tyres from all his toy cars. Really, all of them. Sometimes the tyres get misplaced and the toy car would not roll anymore. Some luckier cars still have their tyres stashed somewhere. I asked Colin - where are the rest of this car? He plug back two tyres and rummaged through his treasure chest, pulled out a tow truck and showed me the above. Crashed car gets towed. Ha. 

 I went to find my mom at her work place as she was going to China for a holiday.
As I pass by 313, i took a peep at Honey Creme,,, no queue! Waaa, no queue (happy), so I went into the small store and didn't know what to order.... I mean, I wanted those candy floss thing but I thought I would save that for Kiki. So I asked for their signature item and the staff advised me the "Honey Comb" organic honey and stuff. Well, while the honey is not bad, the ice cream is tasteless. Perhaps it is organic or sugarless, which may make it a guilt-free indulgence? Perhaps the ice cream is meant tasteless since its accompaniments are sweet enough. 

I saw a young couple with a toddler sitting down having a rest while the lady attempted to breast feed the toddler. (Toddler was not hungry, he wriggled away from his mother). The man took out an object and placed it onto a pond of leaves. From afar, I thought it was Finn but wasn't sure. Then he whipped out this SLR and began shooting. Five minutes later, he pulled out Jake (the dog), and that's when I walked up and ask if I could take a photo of their toys. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment