Wednesday, December 3, 2014

....and the show began

 Signage & Layouts.

First, let's take a selfie =P


 Our booth this year, has a loft and a few interactive touchscreen displays.



at the loft


3D videos

 Some vendors employ mascots while others use models to seek attention.

Indoor beach volley taking up two booths space... this company is rich and unconventional.  



The Papa sent me this photo to cheer me on.

Standing for nine hours is no joke. Luckily I had put on my compressor socks and was not as much in pain as some of my other colleagues in high heels. But my feet felt bruised nonetheless. The taxi queue was ultra long, cabs on call jammed the entire driveway, it was chaotic. The fastest way out of that convention hall was the MRT. Note to self: Bring a pair of slippers next time!

Headed straight to the foot reflexology after reaching home.
Got to gear up for Friday's finale party! Stay tuned! 





No comments:

Post a Comment