Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Rest & Relax 2018

 Monday, after school.
We headed to the Yatch Club and stayed over for a night.




 Pointed to them the legs masts, and was able to explain to them about Drilling Rig, which is related to my work.

very good fish & chips by the poolside.

 I love lamb chops

 They ate nothing but fried rice for dinner.

I was sleepy, Kiki was asleep. Colin wanted to break into a new box of Legos.
I said okay and then I fell asleep on the couch.
Next thing I know, I woke up to a new toy.
Nice work, Colin. =)


 I must set a reminder alarm to turn off the regular alarm.
If not, every time there's a holiday, I wake up at 5.45am for what!?

 Spacious suite.


 Excited boy
Jacuzzi bath tub


Bath Bombs from Lush



Learning to swim 

 Pretending to be a Seal 






No comments:

Post a Comment