Friday, May 4, 2018

It's Friday

It's Friday 

Exams are here so I need to revise school work with the kids this weekend. 
It will be a busy weekend because I've got to work on Saturday (morning), rush back home, shower, lunch, bring Kiki to violin class. Revise for the exams with her at night. Sunday morning mock exam (violin), afternoon swim class (Colin), same afternoon Kiki's violin tutoring session. Then, it'll be Monday. That's quite a typical life for Singaporean parents, except the working on a Saturday part, that's old-school company practice. 


Quick omelette for recess. Marinated the minced pork the night before.
Brown stuff are pre-made shallots bought in bottle form from supermarket.


Sell, sell, sell. Hope my customer buys it. Now that he has my mobile number, my work hours becomes like 24-hours on standby mode. 


negative cleanse day 3
being mindful for my own sake

No comments:

Post a Comment