Monday, May 7, 2018

FNAF

Kiki asked for these books. I have no idea what these are but the theme looks gothic.
I've told her these are not suitable for kids but she desires them so much, she was disappointed that I wasn't gonna get them for her.

She is very much of a 'gamer' although we don't have a PC where she could be playing computer games. Already with the iPhone, she could be much addicted to it, I have no plans to give her PC games as I think if we don't manage it well, it could become an unhealthy lifestyle.

For now, she is mainly watching games being playout via YouTube videos, it is like a second position gaming experience but she is as well-versed as an actual gamer.

I think it might not be really practical to be blocking her from these types of gaming exposure and I will have to be also reading these books before letting her have them. She is a Tom Boy...............






No comments:

Post a Comment