Monday, March 26, 2018

Weekends


 My aunt gave Kiki a miniature desk calendar 
Kiki asked why is 23rd March marked in red since it wasn't any public holiday. 
Oh, this is a Japanese calendar... not sure what are their observance days there. 

 Learning both the Perpetual Motion (Little suite No. 6) & Millionaire Hoedown at the same time.
 Different genres from before. now the songs sound like humming bumble bees. 
We're still warming up at the stairwells before heading to class. 
I don't know anybody that does that, you know, going to stairwells. Sometimes the place is stuffy, sometimes, smelly (food exhaust), but we've always managed to ignore small discomforts and focus on 重点, which is to warm up before class. 


We will go and listen and have a tour around the campus.






 Not bad, not sure why some people commented that it was not nice. 
I mean, the tea scent wasn't overpowering, which to me, is a good thing. 

 Every time I rattle on in Mandarin, she will tell me to -- Hold on, hold on. 
(Because she needs time to process her reply in Mandarin) LOL. 

 They have "their version" of UNO game rules. 


We used the mobile phone a lot when it comes to writing Chinese words.
I'll do the Ping Ying, and then show her the words.


Both are nice in different ways. That Phoenix durian was a little more bitter, which was also nice.
$12 X 2 boxes = $24  on sale due to over-supply at this moment.

Programmed the induction crock-pot to cook at 4 am for an hour.
So when I wake up at 5 plus, I'll just add the sauce base onto the pasta.
Will try fish soup & rice (porridge) tomorrow.
I've given Colin the cod liver oil since young but he is still much small in size =(
Will go to the pharmacy to see what appetite boosters I could get for him.



Monday morning, going to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment