Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Party


 The poll says let him go to the party. 
I'm leaning towards that too. 


 Troubled mind can't get quality rest. 


 One-pot-dish for recess. 

Today's the ABC alphabet soup but cooked with rice. 
Will this count as Risotto? LOL. 
I've been "Mom shamed" for cooking canned food... for a while I felt inadequate as a mom with no culinary skills. But then I think about the school canteen's food, of which are all processed food. Noodles and all the other convenient so called fillets etc. I think my canned food are the lesser of the devil, and I feel that my effort in planning ahead, cooking for them at 5.50 in the morning is more valuable than any shortfall of culinary skills. I don't get hung up on feeling bad anymore. I might not be a super-mom but my kids don't need a super-mom, they need me as me. 


I had forgotten that I had registered for the seminar and had happily applied for annual leave......
So I will have to make my way back to a venue that's afar from where ever I might be. It's ok, it's all right, because when you're motivated for something, any blips will just be minor.
My much anticipated wonder material Graphene has still not been optimized..... however, I have come to accept a mellowed enthusiasm as a natural course for me to be more objective in whatever lies ahead. If you view this as a project that will last you 2 to 3 decades, I think I will have to pace myself and my energy in order to enjoy the process and be part of the transformation.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment