Monday, March 12, 2018

Motivation

An encouragement 

 brother 

 A certificate for all distinction holders
(and $15 voucher to offset exam fees ha ha ha)

 One student collected her cert for Piano Grade 8 distinction.
The Principal was commenting that it is a feat, the Mommy of the student commented - "On 3rd try".
Telling us it wasn't easy but to keep on working hard at it.

by the roadside after tuition


Maricar was on leave, so I asked my sis to help bring Colin to swim class while I bring Kiki to her violin tuition class. Her teen teacher, is a very sweet girl. Very well mannered, very demure and very certain of her skills to be imparted. The girl's Mommy, is such a graceful lady. I think she might even be younger than me although I am the one heeding advises. It is no problem for me, learning is a lifelong thing. Also, I feel that we are worlds apart. Nothing to do with any inferiority complex, a fact is a fact, we are of different worlds but we are connected in music. She has been very kind to give her time for her daughter to coach Kiki. It's not about the money exchanged, it is a token of exchange. It is that they are really warm and welcoming. The mom asked me to bring Kiki over "anytime" as freely as we can, as often as her daughter can accommodate. But I was thinking -- how could we?.... 
But anyway, I am just glad that we have this form of help now that we are at Perpetual Motion (Little Suite No. 6) as well as Millionaire Hoedown (for audition). These pieces resembles buzzing bumble bees, tiny, intense bowing and intense music...... building up, up & up. 


 respect for the elders 

 her dream 

 we recycle 


 we watered our neighbour's plants when they went on vacation 



I slept for almost 9 hours! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment