Monday, March 19, 2018

BBQ

Was at a BBQ last Friday. 
Met a fellow Mama & Papa, we started as strangers but we ended with much warmth. 
they were very warm and encouraging, sharing much information on their journey as parents of a SOTA girl. School or the Arts. IB programme & what-nots on IB diploma and IB career. Invited us to SOTA's open house next month. I thought that was a little too early, we are in P3. They say it is not too early to have an idea as the preparation work starts early. Oh how I wish we will get into School of the Arts, but I am afraid it might be of such high standards that we do not make the cut. Haven't even try and I'm already jittery -_-  Shall we just try? Competitive if we use Violin as our main instrument (because there are many boys and girls doing Violin). If we use Cello,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I've got to start her on classical cello class ley........ silly right? For Kiki, she prefers the violin although she doesn't mind cell (but she does not like piano). So I suppose we'll stick to violin (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment