Tuesday, March 6, 2018

So fast, I didn't quite sleep at all.

Life of a working mom is like a juggler, coordinating valuable stakes while tossing them in the air. The act of juggling has to have rhythm & sync, or else all stakes will fall out. So it's work, home, homework, finance, eat well, play well, live well.

I've been loosing sleep.
My eye lid has been flickering. I think a tiny LED in my brain neuron is flickering, injured by overloaded anxiety. I need to re-chart my outlook and repair my LED.


Sunday's BF with Colin

 Toast Face 

while at Spotlight (the fabric & craft store) 


 Almost 10pm, finally got down to doing her homework.....



 Why are Math questions Bar Games Quiz?  Ha ha.


Colin refused to go to bed because he didn't want to stop playing with the dough craft.

I announced - Listen up everyone! No one touches these, okay?
I assured him that no one will keep these away, he can resume his play the next day.
Indeed first thing after breakfast, he checked in on his dough.


 Home life, Work life, what other aspects that makes up my whole life.
Travelling to workshop afar.

 Repairing and re-certify the manifold & valves.




Leaning towards letting him skip class for this classmate's BD party......


 Seductive Root Beer.


Recess 
Ham, Egg, Brown Rice cooked at 5.55 am 

No comments:

Post a Comment