Monday, November 17, 2014

Saturday

She was receptive to Cha Soba cold noodles.
I don't give her any Sashimi as I don't want to start her early on any form of raw food, well, except Salmon Roe which we both like.

While waiting for our food to arrive, I ask her to write down the names of the colours which we have been learning (verbally) over the past week. She has some problems with the letter 'd'.
When we got home, I asked her to write neatly on the note pad which her Yiyi gave.
After this, we could just recap once in a week for three more weeks. Then, I think the words would be committed to mid-term memory. To throw them into long term memory, I think we would need to recap once again in two months' time, and once more in three months' time. But I am not sure if I would be so Gung ho. I think can leave these to the school.

Next, I will just teach her to spell one to twenty.

I think learning Chinese & Mandarin is a totally different ball game....I am not sure if it would work with this method but I think perhaps we can start with 一, 二, 三, 四, 五, 六, 七, 八, 九, 十. Just these ten characters first 吧!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment