Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Novermber 23rd, Happy Birthday to me.

   We had our regular Pat-tor date and it couldn't get any more Normal. The Papa enjoyed a simple set of Katsu don, while I thought I would just have salad and fish. Then we shopped for some shirts for him and took the bus home, intending to go to the beach but it rained.


 Kiki made a sketch of me, for me. In my favourite green dress.
It says -

Dear Mamy, Happy Birthday and I Love You. Thank you for being the best Mamy in the world I love. 



She says that I love the Rainbow, and Dog.
 She also sketched herself.
 The rest of the evening, I put tape markings on a new violin we've bought, and also mapped out Happy Farmer. Really hope we can pick this up and then................ face the very challenging Gavotte. *sweat*
Of the entire Suzuki Book 1, Kiki says Happy Farmer is her favourite.



No comments:

Post a Comment