Thursday, November 6, 2014

November's Present

This year, my trusty piggy banks observed quite a low intake.
Four Hundred and Forty gold nuggets to be exact.
It's about a third to a quarter of previous peak years' amounts.
Mainly because in the past few months, Bren's contract work had taken a dive. Like dove from Mt. Fuji.
So we just got to hang in there and actively seek gainful employment. Since he has been so good with his Nitec course at ITE, he has decided to pursue mechanical servicing albeit being an old, old, rookie. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Sometimes I've gotten too used to having a higher budget, so now I'm like,,,,,,,,, hummmm......... maybe I can get two skate scooters so Bren & I can go scooting around together. I think mid-range scooters would fit the budget 吧. I've tried using the kids' scooter but the base grazed the ground -_-"

那就这样吧!




No comments:

Post a Comment