Monday, November 3, 2014

Saturday

 
His eye lashes looks like Mr. Snuffleupagus' (the mammoth from sesame street)
I say this is from all the volumizer mascara I've used during pregnancy but my sis says I'm talking rubbish. 
 

This week at music; we did the various ta-ta-ti-ti-ta, ta-titit-titi-ta, etc. with various percussion instruments. 
Then, the teacher introduced to us the --Cajón  (pronounced: Ca-hon in Spanish) I thought this is called the Beat Box but I guess it's formal name is Cajón.  I always see this on Boyce Avenue's videos although I've not tried on one. Last time in school, we just drum on the wooden tables if we are fooling around. Sometimes when the teacher's back is to the class, we do the Kallang Wave silently. The thrill is risking punishment. Anyway.

.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment