Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend

Goofing while waiting for Yiyi to collect us


 I was supposed to get her Japanese themed miniature toys like the ones I have as I disallow her to play with mine. But I couldn't find them..... so I bought a far-fetched replacement.. well, to the least, they are mini. 




Saving Furby till.......... till she could play "Etude" reasonably (and have an "ok" from teacher).


She hugged the box-set to her chest, unlike the movie's theme song, she refused to "let it go, let it go......"
She's beginning to read independently! and I am so glad (grins from ear to ear). 


Four short-story books in one box.



 Went to this Marche-styled Japanese Ramen place with Mom, SJ, Sis & Kiki.
Bugis area is so congested with people, I guess I do need to go out once-in-a-while to update myself how congested the shopping malls are, as well as for some occasional 人 气.




No comments:

Post a Comment