Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Shades Galore



(The recent lag in blogging is due to my PC's inability in detecting the iPhone after updating iOS. Finally relented and installed iTunes on my PC in order to access the photos. So, ya, thanks for coming back.)

Okay, shades galore! 
I have been a long-time user of sunglasses but I have never indulged in getting any expensive pairs.
All I care about is it being polarized, and the pioneer polarized ones were mostly used by fishing and golfing enthusiasts sold over Royal Sporting House which wasn't that expensive considering its unsung effectiveness and benefits. Most fashion brands did not catch on with polarizing their lens even until now. But Oakley did. So now,,,, I have no reasons wearing fisherman's shades! LOVL. Ha2.

Still, I didn't jump right in to get them when I saw them.  Instead, I tong banged my colleague who goes to the OTC show at Houston yearly to get them for me. Effectively saving $800 for me, how nice!
They came just in time for Bren's BD gift last Sunday, and of course three lovely pairs for me. (grin from ear to ear).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment