Friday, December 13, 2013

What I got for myself for my BD

I have not had the time to shop. So, I still have my BD budget to spend.
So far, I have bought the Clarisonic facial brush. ($179) on 20% off at Sephora, discount courtesy of my colleage- Ivana, who has membership.

Apparently, many other beauty brands are now jumping onto the bandwagon seeing the success from Clarisonic. You can visit Clarisonic's Website to read about the product if you wish.

After Ivana helped me get my set, the ENTIRE female population in my office bought theirs (through Ivana again). That is a whooping lot of eight women using this gadget, Ivana being the "spokesperson" who told us the brush gave her cleaner, clear skin. (she has been using this for a year already).

So ya, enough of marketing here ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment