Friday, December 13, 2013

Random

Bren sent me this photo and told me Colin took this picture using his iPhone.
And various random shots and videos. Apparently, Colin toggles the phone between photo & video mode.
Well, from the angle, Bren must have been carrying Colin in his arms, it looks like taken from near the ceiling.

Anyways, look at our plants! They are booming like wild plants. Some neighbours abandon their ailing plants at our doorstep (luckily not babies in a basket). Do we look so kind???? LOL. Some of the plants make it, some don't. We have since detoured the money plant back as they were almost reaching the people next door, who have since become unfriendly after my parents-in-laws moved in. The woman came over to my windows and demanded to know for how long "these people" will live with us. I wasn't in, they confronted Maricar, who told her "forever". Nah,,, she didn't say that. She just told her they are "Sir's parents". I told Maricar, if she ever comes asking again, tell her that "these people" will be here forever. Anyways, that's it lah, what to do. At least she doesn't come by anymore and doesn't return greetings anymore. So, I saved some of my breaths also.

No comments:

Post a Comment