Thursday, December 12, 2013

Super Shagged



I'm not sure for how many weeks now,,, I had been working on my assignments till 1130pm every weekday night. Getting up again at 630am routinely until damn shagged. Hanging in there... just a few more papers and one more exam then we're done. Not in time for Christmas shopping.. the childcare called me twice to remind me that KiCo haven't brought their presents for gift exchange. Hey,,, wait lah! wait. The party at school is not till 23rd mah!

So anyway, on Tuesday night, it was nerve wracking for my classmates and I. We had to do a standup presentation for 4 to 6 minutes and we were all unnatural, tongue tight, sprouting nonsense and jittering. After we each took our turns, a heavy load was off our shoulders, and my classmate took this selfie to commemorate our survival. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment