Monday, December 16, 2013

A Pleasant Surprise

My classmate - Syasya, bought me a traveling kit consisting various gels, cleanser and moisturizers, the kit comes with a nano steamer that emits very fine droplets of water (in the form of cool steam), supposedly the technology enables our skin to better absorb the water as the steam is somewhat nano, nano in size (haha)
Well, basically, she thanks me for firstly, encouraging her to persevere with the course and now we're almost completing our studies (every time she felt like skipping class, she will ask if i will be attending. every time i replied - yes- she felt more motivated to also make the effort. that's what she told me). 
Secondly, she being the leader of our last grouping, she had felt that the other members had overly relied on my input and she felt that i was too giving, given that every member will enjoy the grades without much input. So,,,,, ya. It's nice to be appreciated especially when I have no expectations. 
So ya,,, hope this gadget puts some freshness back onto my very tired skin. LOL.








No comments:

Post a Comment