Monday, December 16, 2013

Art & Crafts

There's an art room at the place where Kiki learns Abacus. I mean, the room is for multipurpose. Sometimes, it is being used by the art teacher, other times, other teachers. 
I have always considered to let Kiki take lessons from there, firstly, she has been asking for art lessons as she likes to play with paint. Secondly, I am lazy to be cleaning up if she paints at home. Thirdly, art is fun! who doesn't like art? However, I think we need a breather..... I think in the meantime, I'll just let her play with those glue colouring on stencils stuff......... until such time where I can free myself a little more (next year).

The Pineapples above are motifs on a scarf... by some designer brands lah (okay, next time I will do a better job at referencing the source).. I took a picture of it from the local newspaper. 

These snow man and cottages are from that art school i was telling you about.

No comments:

Post a Comment