Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Loot

 The danger of letting your thumb do the shopping. (Singsale apps) Total over $120 i think?


 Sherz--- sorry last pair, or I would have gotten it for you.


My first Jelly Jello pair of shoes were by Melissa. That was a very long time ago when people asked why would I wear "Barbie Doll's shoes". Since then there were many other makes of Jello shoes, from sandals to slippers and loafers. I stumbled onto a sports shop at Katong I12 and found these Jello Loafers selling at $9. so i bought whatever they were left with in my size. can you imagine how much the retailers earn when the original price was at $79? per pair.  


 Bought foot-ware for the kids including Maricar's girls.
Cotton on Kids sale,,, $10 a pair. rubber shoes at $5 a pair.


Getting ready for Colin to go childcare. $7 to $12 per Tee. Cotton on Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment