Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Phuket: Departure

 5.30 in the morning...
 She queried me about the life boats and about the plane landing on water.


 Too tired...

The Papa is obviously more excited than her, after all, Phuket is his favourite holiday destination.
He has been there since his biking days, diving days, and our parktor days. 
I remember once, we were on a budget and he didn't want me to spend $30 for a 2.5 minute para-sailing adventure. I was so disappointed and went home (back Singapore) in a gloomy mood. After two weeks, he brought me back to Phuket to do the para-sailing thingy! Isn't that spending more money to satisfy a nudging desire? This remains one of my trump cards whenever I want to bargain for something. Ha ha.
I can't wait for my arms to heal and strengthen as I would really want to go on the tracks to do my go-cart thrill. "One year", I said to him. "next year this time i want to do go-cart"

She touched the velvety fabric and told me - "Mama, it's so soft."
(we ordered pick-up via the motel we're using)

No comments:

Post a Comment