Friday, June 14, 2013

Back to work (and school)

I have returned to both work and school this week after a two-week medical leave.
However, the wound and armpits still hurt. It feels like someone rubbed chilli on my armpits, hot pain. but it is bearable. by evening, it feels like bee-sting; both itchy and painful at the same time. but all these are all bearable and today, (Friday), I think I've crossed the peak discomfort period. hopefully.
However, several people told me that i looked pale.... asked if i boost up with some tonics. Well, i guess i ought to ya? ok.

this term, we are having two modules. (1) digital economy, (2) contemporary issues in business.
i am currently reading "the facebook effect" and couldn't put it down. it is an interesting read. if you have an enterprising streak in you, you will also enjoy the book as much as i do.
the other book on google will be next-in-line, and then there are half a dozen other books plus articles. i think these two modules are quite interesting but my only concern is that they are rather new topics and i am not sure if i will know enough to write, but well, as i always do--- I TRY!


randomly browsed memes and found two funny ones.
i think animals have a better sense of humour.  




save the date! our tenth wedding anniversary. yes, for most of you reading this and were there on the day, thank you for celebrating with us then, and also thank you for having read my blogs both old and new for ten years. (!!!) i hope i have rubbed some of me off you, if you know what i mean. to infinity and beyond! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment