Saturday, January 1, 2011

2O1O- Of Mammoth Trials & Tribulations - the idelogy of a greater good

I must admit that 2O1O was one of the toughest years I've ever had, with many personal challenges and a journey to the abyss of darkness, not knowing if I would ever emerge.

I shudder even as I think about it and I am glad that it has passed.

Of course it isn't easy to put it in perspective even now because it was one hell-of-a curveball that life threw at me. You know, they say- Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, is so true but what they didn't tell you is that you could either be negatively-stronger or positively- stronger. I am real. I am a normal, living person who may have more angst than the average Joe. I am the dance of marrying light & dark, I am the sounding board bringing forth a fraction of what's on my mind. I dare and I dare not. I be mindful of myself, I be mindful that many friends come to me for directions, for inspirations. I never fail to know that words hurt and words heal. What I had forgotten was the tone. (delivery of speech). With every triumph, I celebrate. With every mishap, I reflect on myself and make amends. Like I've said, I am real. I am a normal, living person who may have more angst than the average Joe.

So anyway,

I look forward to 2011.
I look forward to more cooking,
I look forward to more painting.
I look forward to parenting,
I look forward to another baby.

I look forward to achieving my goals,
I look forward as life unfolds.

I look forward to more interactions,
I look forward to more meditations.

I look forward letting life unfold.

Thank you. It's been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment