Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jig Saw Puzzle Jumbo Size

I thought over this for what I felt was like 10 minutes before buying this because I wasn't sure if Kiki is ready for jigsaw puzzles (she may just chew on them, like how she chewed out a BIG (really big) chunk of card board when she was barely five months old (my negligence! forgive me!)) Also I thought that at $23.90, this is quite costly. But I relented because I find that jumbo die-cut puzzles are quite rare. (I'm not sure but I really haven't seen much of these) and so I've decided to get this. There are only two designs, one of a lion and the other a car.
Oh, at John Little, in case you're wondering where to get them.


commercial break:
thsi is jsut to prove to yuo that eevn i misspell mnay words in thsi sentcene, yuo can sitll read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment