Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Changing Shift

Bye, My Melody. Hello, Kitty!

Sometimes, I feel that I am so old-school. Some things just do not die off. Like my habit of keeping a schedule note book year after year. And this is since primary school days when the norm was to draw lines across the blue coloured cover time-table booklet and add your schedule & dates.
When I first started work, I studied part-time at night. So, I needed to plan the scarce free time and slot in as much activities I could. And that was how the habit carried on.
I do not like digital diaries as I find them impersonal.
Most of the time, I let a few diaries collect before reviewing them at one go and then I discard them all at the same time. Sometimes, I am surprised at how I don't remember many things that happened (!) and I am always glad that the diaries jog my memory.
Mainly, I draw candles, reminding myself on my friends' & relatives' BDs.
Now, of course Kiki's schedules occupy most of the checkers.
2O11, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment