Monday, January 24, 2011

Sunday, 16th Jan 2011

The Papa was wondering where the three of us were, cos we were so quiet for over an hour.

I was trying to do some Spring-cleaning (or Sprint Cleaning haha) but ended up showing Maricar my antiques while clearing out the drawers.

As usual, Kiki is curious and would want her hands on everything new to her.
She has already spoilt my mechanical drum-bear and I dread to let her play with my antique toys..... but relented. (That mechanical bear could repeat a tune you let him hear. As usual, many of the toys I like are small in size. And coincidentally, are Japanese).

She played with the black current cup cakes for a fairly long time.

She still doesn't know the concept of these "teekum" vending machines. The later the better!

Maricar had a good laugh over the diapers especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment