Saturday, January 8, 2011

OH! (Open House) 8th January 2O11

Arump.... the Papa joined us for dinner.

The tour took 2 hours instead of the planned 45 minutes or an hour.
This is because there was quite a bit of walking, plus every group that came after us had to wait for the group before them to finish touring the displays. It is understandable as it is HDB flats we're visiting, hence they could only take groups of ten at each house. Nevertheless, it was an interesting tour and I really enjoyed myself a lot. I hope that at a certain level, it has enriched our minds and I surely hope it has enriched Kiki's mind too. We were all tired from the walking but in high spirits. I look forward to more such excursions. I thank the organisers, artists, volunteers, sponsors for bringing this interesting event. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment