Friday, January 7, 2011

CNY - 2O11 (prelude)

I am aware that the Chinese and Japanese may not be best of friends and wearing a Japanese inspired print during the Chinese New Year may not be the best of ideas. Luckily,,,,,,, we're in Singapore where this is not much of a controversy and there's no pressure to be culturally correct in this sense. So........ ok lah!
This is really quite pretty.




You know how sometimes you may feel that your actions doesn't matter or that there's no diff if you're not the tipping point in a revolutional change for the better, I wanna tell you to stop thinking that way. You are the element of change, you are the element at cause. It all begins with you.
Gosh. I think our government's campaign worked too well-- I keep hearing this slogan in my head: "Courtesy begins with me".
My god. I googled on our national courtesy campaign and discovered that the slogan was used from 1987 to 1992. No wonder it's INGRAINED in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment