Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday, 6th November 2O1O

Sometimes, I wonder why I'm easily thrilled by these inexpensive items. It's like, "do I really use them?" Some of the times, these little trinkets just get kept or stored away, until such time I think; "oh I don't really use this, I'd might as well give it to someone who would use it..." But still, I am caught in this nuisance, cheap-thrill habit of mine.

You know, the Japanese are one neat freak, they have to have bags, in bags. They've got a bag for everything, and then either lug many bags around or put all types of bags into their carry-bag. I don't practise like the Japanese purely because I find it too heavy to be carrying any bag more than 2kg but secretly, I am a neat freak. So, I couldn't resist getting this "Clothes bag for schoolboys" eventhough-- yes, it's for boys, but hey, Kiki's starting school soon you know.


Planning to put some iron-on embroidery stickers onto these plain, cotton bags. Also, to sew on some beads ornaments, etc.

Re-use is also a way to be eco-conscious.


This one needs no introduction. Hope it's useful.












No comments:

Post a Comment