Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Eat Well * Be Well

I am having lots of birthday celebrations this month as many of my friends' BDs fall on November (Steph, JO, Jin, Sueanne, cousin BL) including my sis', mine, and my mother-in-law's. (that makes eight of us!)

Last night, I met JO for her BD dinner. I make a point to meet my old friends for their BD so as to keep-in-touch at least once in a year.

We found a quieter eatery at Raffles City and I became a fan of it!
Celede

As I am shedding some kilos, I am currently semi-vegetarian.
I had a hearty fill on the salad Portobello & Fungi ~ Pan fried Plum Portobello, Shitake, Button & Oyster Mushrooms with recommended salad dressing of Balsamic & Olive Oil
and tomato soup. Very delicious indeed. Yes, I know that technically, salad dressing and some soups are "fattening" but I'm not obsessed with a strict diet. I am a lover for purposeful-convenience, if there's ever such a word. You know, you set out to do something, to be disciplined about it and all but you do not make it such a fuss that causes inconvenience to others. Oh, well. That's me.








No comments:

Post a Comment