Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Recesky Twin Lens Reflex Camera

This is the camera I won. (not an expensive one but a rather interesting one, I must say).
In fact, I had won two of these as my pictures were shortlisted in two out of six groups.
Deservingly, I've given my sis the other piece since she was the one who rekindled my hobby.
I consider myself an ameture picture-taker because technically, I am not too sound with films and manual cameras but I would like to believe that I possess an innate knack for photography simply because I am able to convey feelings with it. Not all the time of course, but when I want to, I am able. Mostly.

This looks like the die-cuts of a secret weapon, you know, like you're traveling under-cover and will need to assemble this in a tight toilet cubicle. I am just kidding.


You know, I've learnt that it tends to be easier if you've read the instruction manual before starting any projects, be it big or small. This is the same with life in general. I've come to realised that dismissing instructions (albeit wordly or lengthy), usually uses twice the effort or more. The smart person would read or at least browse to gain an idea before attempting something new. And since I've become smart since recently, I'll put this manual in my bag and will read it on the bus tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment