Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harinezumi2

SGD 270.00
Since I've won two cameras from the 36frames project 2010 competition, I've decided to reciprocate by buying a camera from their retail shop.

I've bought this dainty little camera - the Harinezumi2, as a birthday present for myself =)
I am so glad this is small, has effects like the manual lomo, and, it is digital! Yes! The perfect photos will be grainy and imperfect! Such beauty to be imperfect. I love it.
Gosh, I'm such a geek!
I can't be happier today. Oh, I could be happier today. You know, I didn't get the leather jacket for this camera because it was rather expensive... S$135. Maybe next year I'll get it for my BD again. Haha. (Sher- don't need to get it for me in case you're considering. Unless of course if you close a deal soon, then get it for me! Ha. Hurry!)
I can't begin to tell you how much I've missed finger triggering the shadowy way. You know, the over-exposed, under-exposed, off-angled, grainy pixelated pictures. I am so gonna flood you with my idiocracy of odd perceptives. Don't run, stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment