Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mell Doll

My sis insists I buy this doll for Kiki, simply because Kiki looks like the doll (or the doll looks like Kiki). Whatever.

I didn't want to buy it earlier because I know that children would enjoy pretend play most at age 3 or 4, at this moment, Kiki might not be ready.

True enough, she was afraid of the doll. (Just like she was afraid of the mechanical cat). It was fear. She moved away from the doll with caution. She refused to get into the bathtub with the doll. Even after the doll was being removed, she still refused to get into the bathtub (bathing, by the way, one of her favourite activities. Oh! like me & Bren. Bren showers like half a dozen times in a day. I normally shower only two times.)

Nevertheless, after two days of having the doll lying around, Kiki is now accustomed to having the doll around. She even brushes its hair. I'll just leave her to explore with the doll for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment