Monday, September 28, 2015

Outdoors



 May there be sunshine after the rain, sunshine in nature's rhythm. 
Even before she learned to gurgle or talk, her chuckles were contagious. 
When she was a baby, her chuckles sent many people laughing. I know that because I was already seven, going on eight by the time she had learned to crawl. 

All one would want is to love and protect her. 
So when my dad asked if we should let her be under the same roof as my care-giver, my eyes gave way that my answer is 'no'. Don't, Pa, don't let her come here. Perhaps I was being overly protective but, no, all I thought was that she must be spared. And I know they all agreed. So, we were separated. In a sense, it was 'making the best choice from a trying situation'.

There are always many ways to look at things, many ways to look at the same thing. 
Some scientists say that the human eye can detect 300++ shades of grey. 
More conservative ones say that the human eye can detect 30++ shades of grey.
Whatever the case, we can always learn to widen our perspectives. 
Good things go to those who wait, but when the chance arrives; just go and 'tip the scale' as I call it. 
Tip the scale, make the change, be the change. 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment