Thursday, September 10, 2015

Asam Pedas Curry Fish

Since I was home and had the rest of the afternoon free after the school's outing, I decided to make the Asam Pedas Curry Fish dish as I had tasted one wonderful cooking at the work canteen the day before.


 Stir fry Lady Fingers & Pineapples with a dash of veg oil. 

 Add Asam Pedas Paste  (from NTUC) my colleague says for a better tasting paste,  get it from the wet market but the dish I've made was VERY TASTY. so, NTUC's is good enough for me. I will try to get the paste from wet market for comparison's sake.

 Stir fry paste with veggies. 

Add Lime juice (about... 10 small limes I've used)
Add 3/4 cup of fresh milk, bring to boil. 
Add fish, simmer for another 10 mins. 

Bren says it was superb. Bren's mom says- very nice. Maricar says- very nice. 
Me say - very nice!
So now, I really do have a "pot luck" dish that I could make =) 
Yipee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment