Monday, September 28, 2015

Lunch Continued

Sis changed gown into a blue number.





Many guests were surprised at his eloquence as they have not heard him spoken. 
It didn't help that he is not fond of making small talks hence their misconception. 
It also didn't help that he has silver hair since by and large, my relatives are from MOE, Mindef etc.
In order to pacify others, I always tell them:- It's ok lah, he also doesn't talk much to me, that's his pattern. So they leave it as that.



 They flew back
This' the Ops Team.


The Ging Gang with an adorable Baby Gemma

My father's side








Okay, that's all the photos from iPhones, will wait for official photographer's later on.
But I don't think there's any photo that has Kiki, Colin, Ken & my sis together.......... =( 


1 comment:

  1. will fall back into the shadows after that speech.
    still prefer being invisible than loud...

    ReplyDelete