Thursday, September 3, 2015

Mischief & Exploration

one evening, I came home and found one drumstick looking odd. Initially, I didn't recognize it being a drumstick. when I came to realization, I placed that single drumstick with the drum set. then I saw the other drumstick which also looked weird to me. then i realized that both sticks have been sharpened! ai yo! I asked both kids, what happened! Colin innocently told me-- used on sharpener lor. I asked- who did it! Colin replied- Jie Jie did it. I asked- Why didn't you stop her! Colin replied- Because I also did it what. (he didn't stop her because he also part took in sharpening the drumsticks). In any way, they convinced me that the drumsticks are working well without the oval knobs. 
I was not angry. What's there to be angry about. I, myself have tried sharpening my own index finger when I was a kid. It's natural for kids to go through exploration stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment