Monday, June 11, 2018

Weekend in June


So far, I've shed only 2.2kg (2.5 months?)
It doesn't feel much but I do feel much more agile then before. 
Shall continue take the MCT oil and shall do my TCM treatment for my stiffened back.

 We were at Orchard Central as I was going to Refash to get some clothing. 

However, I ended up with no purchase because the clothes were too tiny and 3/4 of them were in sleeveless. 

We proceeded to Genki Sushi but a queue that looks it'll take an hour to clear, has formed. 

So we loiter around, casually looking for other probable eating place when we past by the location where Pompompurin Cafe used to be. It's gone!  That's how fast the eating scene comes and goes. Nevertheless, we decided to eat at this new-name cafe since there was no queue yet. 

The Tonkatsu with cheese and baked rice was very delicious!
I thoroughly enjoyed the fats and porky smell. On the other hand, Kiki doesn't share the same appreciation. She disliked the fats. 

Upon the first bite, all I could think of is to bring Colin & Bren there. 
We shall make a date. 

 $13.99 before gst & service tax



Finally cleaned-out my vainity drawer after procrastinating for about TWO years.

I still have SEVEN more other types of drawers to clean-out.








I'm trying to convince her that there's no need to buy the toy figurines since she could make them

from plasticines.

She's into this game called - Tiny Pets


No comments:

Post a Comment