Monday, June 25, 2018

Sales Trip to KL




 From the Airport, we headed straight to customer's office.
We were early, so we caught a quick bite before seeing our customer who had a tight schedule due to the many meetings he has.

 Shared a sandwich with my colleague.
(Does anyone really finishes one whole sandwich by himself?)

 Models.
 No GST ! 
How nice.

 Ate at their local fare, much cheaper than eating at hotels.

 Saw this CC cream at KL's Sephora.
Was much cheaper than Singapore's prices.
Wished I had much budget for cosmetics. (I only had $100 SGD for the entire 3 days)
Maybe next time!

Bought this for Teacher C (Kiki's violin teacher)
Miniature Lipstick =)
M.A.C
was such good price-- equivalent of SGD 14 and I didn't get one for myself....
Maybe next time!




 One of the Twins


Durian Ice Cream at MacDonalds.

We returned on Thursday night and we had to work the following morning.
It was not until Saturday afternoon that I fell asleep while piano-sitting Kiki over her practice session at home.
Anyway, it was a good work trip to get to see my customers in person.


No comments:

Post a Comment