Monday, June 25, 2018

Hair Tinsels & Other Stuff


We passed by a hair saloon at Orchard Central and was attracted by a lady who was having her hair accessorized with metalic tinsels (very fine strips of hologram shinny aluminium) the tinsels are as fine as a strand of hair, and they are subtly attractive.

The saloon charges $45 to tie 10 strands of tinsels, so I thought I might be able to find the tinsels online, which I did find it on eBay. (from UK, although the trend is said to have started from Korea).

Anyway, it was fun and we will do this regularly over the weekends.




 Chinese class at 9am
I have to apportion my budget $$$ and it feels so restricting not to be able to splurge freely.
But it is better to "suffer" little (trade off) rather than "suffer" a lot (from debts).
Hence----- Endure!


 Bren made Soup.



 Kiki tells me I ought to read the books she recommends, she says they are "very good".


 For Colin.



 Toy from Happy Meal

 This morning's video
Will Smith

Explore new things, Experience new stuff, new people.
Create with originality, Relate to People!



I am ashamed to tell you that the damned roaches ate away MANY of my Bags' leather straps, and bags' pipping. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO Angry at the roaches and at myself for not being able to resolve the problem earlier. I had underestimated the pest and I HAD TO THROW AWAY my Coach straps (and maybe the bag itself) X 2 Coach Bags, they also ate my PRADA long strap (side of the strap) I don't use the strap anymore -_-. Some other non-expensive bags I've already thrown all away. The final straw was that they ALMOST ate my PASSPORT! (wonder why they don't eat my clothes).
Now I keep all our Passports sealed in a ziplock bag.

Finally, I've gotten rid of all the roaches, with this TEA TREE Essential Oil!
I dabbed 4 - 5 drops onto tissue papers and put the scented tissue paper into EVERY SINGLE DRAWER plus my WARDROBE, daily. I am quite SURE they are all gone (after checking daily for a week).   If only I had used this oil EARLIER, I would have been able to save my BAGS! *CRY.
Luckily, they didn't attack my Bottega. *LUCKY!


No comments:

Post a Comment