Friday, June 8, 2018

Lego Abstract



Colin says these are Sheep & Pig
Cute right?
He also makes slogans... he gets the ideas from whatever YouTube videos he watches.

This message says -- Share The Love!

 8th June 2018, Friday

Lor Mee for Lunch


Our Govt. is on a campaign to close up the gap of poverty & income disparity, and also try to close up the glaring difference in social economic status.

The thing is, you've got to know what is "Absolute Poverty" and what is "Relative Poverty" some families are absolutely poor, while some people who are relatively poor but feels absolutely poor, eg: Me. Prolonged relative poorness leads to the feeling of absolute poorness when a recession or a big, financial set-back hits. 

Feeling absolutely poor when you can't afford a desired item is by no means absolute poverty. However, Relative Poverty can feel as real as Absolute Poverty when the people around you are not experiencing poverty of ANY sorts. 

It is important (for me) to recognize this because, then, I can try to get my bearings and manage my own mental-emotions, rest for a while, gather my resources and bring myself out from feelings of absolute poverty. Recognize for myself that I'm actually relatively poor and not absolutely poor. 

On top of that, there are many other avenues to free myself from the chains of feeling poor. It might have been a learned, mental conditioning; so I will just need to adjust my perspectives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment