Monday, June 18, 2018

Long Weekend June 2018

I remarked -- How nice if every Friday is a day off and I get a "Long Weekend" every week. It's much relaxing. 

Colin agreed and he added -- How nice if every Monday is a day off and I don't need to go to school. 






We went to the Bazaar and bought more slimes from HJ.
nice flavours-- Milo Dino, Ham & Cheese.
Cloud slime - Galaxy.
Why does a huge number of teens like playing with slime?
is that linked to -- Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR)?





KiCo says that their Papa should come and taste this (baked tomato rice underneath) and learn to cook this dish.






They say I look entirely like a different person with my hair black.
Colin even added that he has a LEGO wig that looks exactly like my hair.   LOL!

I didn't ask for black hair! It just turned out much darker than the sample.
Anyway, I'm waiting for my Tinsels to arrive. Metalic strips as fine as hair strands.
$45 to get it done at the saloon for just 10 strands of Tinsels.
$10 if you purchase online (ebay) for 100 strands of Tinsels but you've gotta DIY.



 Been such a long time going out by myself on a Saturday night.
Taking the bus, cool air, felt like going for a girls' night but I no longer have a gang.


I'll be going to KL on a work trip for the next three days.
Lined-up programme for the kids will be - Movie, and music lessons.


No comments:

Post a Comment